You can help raise the visibility of your business in simple ways by showing off not only your expertise and services, but your fun side as well! Here are eight simple ways that you can be goofy online and see it pay off.
- Short Article – Ask any of your team to write 250 words on any topic they wish, as long as it relates to your industry. Make it informative and fun.
- Short Video of Your Team In Action – Film a brief portion of your workday while one of your staff narrates. 3-5 minutes is enough. These sorts of videos humanize your team, and are great for Facebook and YouTube. Just be yourself, no need to be fancy.
- Fun Photos – Take fun photos around the office and put them onto your social media pages like Facebook or Instagram.
- Events – Communicate to your online community any time you hold events, be they for work reasons or just for community interaction. These events can be anything. Bring a kid to work day. Hawaiian shirt day. Taco Tuesday. Anything that shows off your office community is great for enhancing your online community.
- Personal or Professional Milestones – Any time anyone joins the team, celebrates an anniversary, attends a conference, receives an award, or completes a certification, it is worthy to be seen by your online community. Post these things to social media, put them on your website, or even put them into a press release.
- Community Service – Encourage your team to volunteer to serve the physical community in which you work. This is a great way to give back, and it is a great way to connect with your online community in a deeper, more meaningful way. Take photos!
- Infographic – Ask a teammate to find a fun infographic that communicates something about your business or industry. Put it online!
- Specials – Specials or promotions are great for advertisements, but they also work great in news releases and social media posts. Take photos or videos of your team reacting to how awesome these specials are, and use these photos or videos online. Specials and promotions bring business, get your team to bring the fun.
- Posted by Lift Media Group